Saturday, December 09, 2006

Hi Everybody!

Welcome to my blog about Mexico. I hope to keep you informed on my travels as much as possible, with varied access to internet connection. Feel free to comment, and I will try to send individual emails as much as I can.
For this first entry, here are a couple of pictures of San Cristobal, the city that I will be on exchange in from Feb 1st to May 5th.
The iterary for December and January is
Christmas-Mexico City
New Years-The Pacific Coast
Dec. 8th- Dec 28th- Cubana!

1 Comments:

Blogger RuizSKBO said...

hey!

Cool to see this. I guess a lot of people are doing the same thing eh? As for myself I will be documenting the Mexico experience on the web as well.

Anyways, hope all is well and have great Christmas. We'll see each other in Chiapas soon.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home