El Primer Dia
Well Im glad to say everything is okay because I was definetely a bit of a wreck the whole last week prior to departure. I cried saying goodbye to everyone and all the way to the gate. I was looking at my teary red eyes in the airport bathroom, planning an escape and thinking what the hell happened to that chica who just three years ago felt like she could go on travelling forever. Then I had a bit of a moment on the plane with this five year old kid. He was giving me this look like "lady pull yourself together where only flying to toronto, even im cool with it". Lousy kid, i gave him the ol pirate eye to wipe that smirk of his face, but then I was just laughing at myself. And then mexico city- arriving it all came back to me: the faces, the smells, the colors the crazy divers. I came to my hostel and just walked in all direction for a couple of hours. Oh yeah, Latin America, travelling-love of my life....Here we go again

1 Comments:
Aw Pirate Téa,
That boy may have been little,
But he was a BIG bully.
I'm certain you'll find your Aztec gold;
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise;
See you soon
Ma:el
Post a Comment
<< Home