Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mexico City


So I guess the only way to describe mexico city is : LOCO. Every few blocks you walk the scenery is diferent, you can go from a quite beverly hills like neighbourhood like this one, with lots of luxury cars and pretty colonial houses. To crazy bustling streets where you can just stare for hours trying to figure out exactly how the traffic patterns are working. I never seem to get where I meant to go, but find things on the way that make it worthwile. Highlights so far have been getting my hair cut at a local beauty salon where the Chicas chatted me up for quite some time, having a killer meal of rice and beans after getting lost tryin to find the Diego Riveria museum with the super nice family and getting a liquado from this place below with the guys parrots chirping away in the background:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home