Sunday, January 14, 2007

Motor cars, carriages, bicyles oh my!

Yaar ive found me an internet on the carribean sea. Currently in Trinidad which i have to write about because it reminds me of croatia with the red roofs and cobblestone streets but all the houses are painted in carribean colors and salsa music is spilling out into the streets. I am getting into revolutionary mode reading history, Paulo Friere and visiting the endless monuments celebrating the revolution and the socialist party. But also realising that I will never know cuba in a way that is outside of my western lense as it seems as much as I try I cannot but compare to our way of life in Canada. But than it hit me, actually quite literally the corner of a palm leaf hut hit me and with my new amazing scar right above my right eye I have decided to simply go half way and become a pirate! ok no time..sorry if i didnt reply to you your email but did read making me very very happy
adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home